Starworks Global Pte.Ltd is a Singaporean company behind StarTRAVELLER herein refers to “StarTRAVELLER”, “we”, “us”, and “our” is committed to protecting the personal information you give to us. When you trust us with your information, we make certain that we are valued by your information by not sharing them with unauthorized third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We are committed to providing better service to all our members. The information we collect and information is only used to improve the communications, personalization of marketing strategy, and technology development based on your preferences.
You are not obligated to provide us with the requested personal information, however, to be able to join our membership and use some of our products or services required of your personal information. We also need to collect your personal information to deliver added benefits to our members. Therefore if you fail to provide the information, we will not be able to deliver some of the services and loyalty benefits.
What Personal Information We Collected From You
To provide you with our services and create a personal experience, we need your personal information. The personal information means to identify you as a real person or individual such as full name, emails, telephone numbers, date of birth, and address. We also may collect any other information such as payment record, crypto wallet address, paypal account, and bank account details information will be protected and treated respectfully for the transactions and internal database.
We will collect all the personal information that you provided to us directly. Please remember, your data will never be shared with unauthorized third parties. Therefore, we will share the information only for legal purposes, banking, and also service providers such as credit card companies.
The Purposes of Personal Information Collected
There are several purposes of collecting your personal information, such as:
- Registration of StarTRAVELLER club.
- We like to communicate directly with you through email and phone to deliver news, promotions, updates, and solving issues that you may have with our products and services.
- We use your personal information to help us operate, maintain and improve our products and services, develop the marketing and promotional campaigns, and deliver the most appropriate products and services to meet all customers’ needs.
- Promotional purposes to enable you to take part in our promotional activities such as birthday surprise, product giveaways, vouchers, and lucky draws.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by monitoring the customers’ interest by the promotion, products, and services we offer to customers.
- Decide and develop marketing strategies that help us to grow the business. Our goal is to meet or exceed our customer satisfaction.
- Personal disclosure to business associates and third parties including credit card verification details.
- Comply with legal requirements, law enforcement, and other regulatory requirements.
How We Process Your Data
Data processing is done by computer and/or IT system database following the purposes of data collection. The data is accessed only to certain persons in charge involved with the operation such as the website admin, system technical & IT department, marketing team, and accounting. There are also external parties involved in data processing such as credit card companies, banking, and hosting providers.
The personal data is strictly not to be shared or sold to unauthorized parties. We treated your data seriously to prevent lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed by unauthorized parties. The data will be kept confidential with restricted access only by employees and business partners that need such information.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore, we will retain and use data as necessary to gather information for internal research purposes, fraud prevention, accounting, and reporting purposes and comply with legal obligations.